These drugs are feared to have the potential of killing consumers
Food & Drugs Authority in Ghana has blacklisted 6 drugs believed to contain a poisonous chemical called Vardenafil.
[ads1]The sale of “poisonous drugs” on the market remains one of the major challenges for the FDA.
According to the FDA, all the enlisted drugs have been banned from marketing, sale and distribution hence the need for consumers to stay away from them or risk suffering severe health complications.
These drugs include:
1. Rockman Capsules manufactured by Rockman Capsules Limited
2. Mars for men imported by Joe D. Ventures
3. Tinatett Be4 Be4 herbal capsules manufactured by Tinatett Herbal manufacturing and Marketing Co. Ltd
4. Angel Natural Capsules manufactured by Dependable Pharmacy Ltd
5. Laud P Capsules manufactured by Dependable Pharmacy Ltd
6. Laud P. Capsules manufactured by Stephen Gyan Herbal Centre
A statement released by the FDA explained that these sexual boosters contain a poisonous chemical called Vardenafil and it has the potential of causing severe health complications like bleeding in the brain, heart attack, kidney disease, issues with sight and hearing.
“ The general public is therefore advised not to patronize the above-listed medicines,” the statement added.