Parliament has approved President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo’s list of Regional Minister- nominee.
The nominees were unanimously commended for approval by consensus in the third report of the Appointments Committee.
This completes the prior approval constitutional processes required for all the President’s ministerial nominees.
Some ministerial nominees who were vetted by the Appointments Committee were earlier also approved by Parliament.
Below is the list of the regional ministers nominated and approved by Parliament:
- Ashanti – Simon Osei Mensah
- Greater Accra – Henry Quartey
- Ahafo – George Boakye
- Bono – Justina Owusu-Banahene
- Bono East – Adu Gyan
- Central 0 Justina Marigold Assan
- Eastern – Seth Acheampong
- Northern – Shani Alhassan Saibu
- North East – Yidana Zakaria
- Oti – Joseph Makubu
- Savannah – Saeed Muhazu Jibril
- Upper East – Stephen Yakubu
- Western North – Richard Obeng
- Upper West – Hafiz bin Salih
- Western – Kwabena Okyere Darko Mensah
- Volta – Dr Archibald Yao Letsa