[dropcap]I[/dropcap]n fact it is really not my wish President Nana Akufo-Addo fails looking at the lofty campaign promises over erstwhile administration but I am greeted each morning with sadness how things are being handled.
A change in administration must see something better over erstwhile administration but can we see that under Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo’s administration?
1. Gross lawlessness in the country being led by governing NPP through its vigilante groups across the country which [ads1]has led and leading to so many deaths, brutalization, vandalism even within government. Over 19 youth lost their lives at kintampo waterfalls because of invisible forces sacked professionals at the tour center who could have prevented that accident, police being chased, security coordinator molested etc etc.
Question: how can these activities lead to peace and tranquility for citizens to at least go about their activities for a living amid the rising cost of living?
2. Suppression of press freedom: how safe is our journalists who are being beating up, destroying of their tools and with a warning that they would be beating up anytime by a security operative?
3. Arresting of the largest opposition party communicators for criticizing vice President who also double as the Chief inspection officer in our teething democracy?
4. Appointment of 110 substandard appointees who only comes out to insult the helpless academia who has finished their training in paramedics among others asking for a job?
5. How can this administration succeeds if is being observed through international windows engaging in series of scandalous practices such as $2.25billion bond, plagiarism, bribery hitting parliament, visa frauds among others?
6. Gross disrespect and floodgates of insults by the second gentleman for minority submissions on issues bordering the growth of motherland.
7. Hon. Ayariga was asked to apologize by the Speaker of Parliament. So the question is would he ask Bawumia to do same to minority in parliament?
By Nana Caleb