Senco Properties & Investment Ltd presents you with an opportunity to become one of the owners of our ongoing property development projects in Ghana.
We have developed a shared property ownership scheme that helps you own part of any of our apartments, hostels, commercial buildings, estate houses, and serviced lands in Ghana.
In collaboration with our mother company, Senco Global Developers Ltd, we are embarking on some property development projects in the heart of Accra and other parts of Ghana.
How to become a partial owner of any of our projects:
- Write to us via email email@example.com or WhatsApp: +233244114886 expressing interest in the product.
- One of our Property Investment Officers will reach out to you with the details of the projects in which you can invest
- A presentation is made to you on the viability of the project, duration of the project, and what is the minimum investment you can make into the project
- You will also be given our project investment calculator which gives you an overview of the returns on your investment
- Visit our project sites to help you make a selection. We also do virtual project site visitation
- Sign the agreement and disburse funds
Most of our projects take between 3 to 6 months which means, your ownership of part of the projects will be ready for you to start getting returns on your shared property.
We are ready to walk with you to your safe, secured, and profitable property investment land.
Type of Projects Investment:
- Senco Owned Projects: With this, Senco Global Developers Ltd is the owner and developer of the project which is open for your to own part. All investors in this project begin to earn their returns once the property is completed and sold out or rented out. Properties under this category are handed over to Senco Properties & Investment Ltd for its management.
- Third-Party Owned Projects: With this, the said project is owned by a third party who has agreed with Senco Global Developers Ltd to pre-finance the project hence Senco transferring the pre-finance arrangement to its investor. The investors get paid their capital and interest on an agreed installment basis.
Talk to us now: