The Chartered Institute of Leadership, Education and Development (CILED), USA has scheduled to hold its 2nd Annual CILED International Leadership Conference and Membership Induction Ceremony from January 28-29, 2022, in Accra, Ghana.
The Conference is on the theme: “Leadership in Times of Crisis and Uncertainties”.
The two-day Leadership Conference provides an amazing opportunity for leaders, educators, and development practitioners to network and meet like-minded colleagues. It is a great platform for the exchange of ideas, views, and information, allowing participants to engage, discuss and proffer solutions, which when accepted in good faith and translated into positive actions, would become indices for authentic sustainable growth and development.
The Conference will raise the level, depth, and breadth of public dialogue and awareness on core issues, by examining dimensions and dynamics of leadership on the individual, community, and national levels.
At the conference, new members shall be inducted into the CILED Global Members.
CILED provides internationally recognized academic and professional development qualifications for practicing Leaders, Educators and Development Practitioners to confidently and efficiently meet the challenges of the present and the future.
Some of the benefits of being a Member of CILED:
- Capacity building opportunities
- Enjoying the great privilege to display the post-nominals FCILED. This is a global recognition of hardwork, dedication and achievement.
- Access to our CILED Forum, our Online Community of Fellows, Associates, and Students
- Subscription to CILED Journal and publications
- Global connectivity and networking opportunities
- Receive the CILED Digital Badge which can display their social media platforms and CV’s as demonstration of their membership and alignment to the International Chartered body of Leaders, Educators and Development
How to participate:
- To register to participate in the Conference, follow this link https://ciled.org/ghana/ and complete the application form. You can also call or WhatsApp +233244114886 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply for membership to be inducted as a Member, please visit this link https://ciled.org/membership/
The Chartered Institute of Leadership, Education and Development (CILED) is a Delaware US-based international professional body of Leaders, Educators and Development Practitioners that seeks to develop both academic and leadership skills of members and the general public.
We are deeply committed to supporting individuals and organizations around the world to achieve the qualifications and experiences they need to contribute to meaningful and positive change within their proximate and remote environments.
Korsi Senyo FCILED
Ghana Director, CILED