The Chartered Institute of Leadership, Education, and Development (CILED) has opened admission for new members for 2022.
The Delaware, US-based international professional body of Leaders, Educators, and Development Practitioners which seeks to develop both academic and leadership skills of members and the general public present a great opportunity for an international network for its members to connect for business, leadership and academic enhancement.
Newly accepted members will be inducted into the Institute on January 28, 2022 at its annual International Conference in Accra, Ghana (https://ciled.org/ghana/ )
- Fellowship – https://ciled.org/institute/fellowship/
- Full Membership- https://ciled.org/institute/full-membership/
Some of the benefits of being a Member of CILED:
- Capacity building opportunities
- CILED Executive Diploma in Business Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship
- Enjoying the great privilege to display the post-nominals FCILED, MCILED, etc. This is a global recognition of hardwork, dedication and achievement.
- Access to our CILED Forum, our Online Community of Fellows, Associates, and Students
- Subscription to CILED Journal and publications
- Global connectivity and networking opportunities
- Receive the CILED Digital Badge which can display their social media platforms and CV’s as demonstration of their membership and alignment to the International Chartered body of Leaders, Educators and Development
See the full benefits: https://ciled.org/membership-benefits/
How to apply for Membership:
- Visit the membership pages apply online
- or read about the memberships requirement and send your CV, expression of interest and choice of membership categories and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Participant in the International Conference:
The International Conference is open to both Members and Non-members.